The VAN Annual Conference Committee is proud to announce its request for proposals for workshop presenters’ for the 2015 conference, being held on Friday, June 26, 2015 at Belleuve College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA
Conference Theme: Fusion: Integrating Standards and Innovation
This year we are looking forward to offering workshops presented by local volunteer management professionals and consultants that will engage participants and lend to the professional development and advancement of the volunteer program management sector. We invite you to join the 2015 conference team of professionals to present a workshop that will foster growth and add value to what we do as leaders in volunteer engagement. Our focus is to explore current industry standards and exciting innovations in the world of volunteer management!
The primary objective of the conference is to support and promote a powerful community of volunteer administration professionals, support professional development and enhance the vitality of the volunteer sector .
Volunteer Program Management professionals
PRESENTER GOALS (must align with the following):
- Support the professional development of volunteer administration professionals
- Align your workshop with the conference theme
- Offer a topic of value to conference participants
- Provide a quality conference experience
- Engage conference participants in peer to peer learning
We will consider presentations that provide the following:
- An appealing and relevant workshop title, description and content that speaks to the targeted audience;
- Workshop content for a 75 minute presentation;
- Practical and relevant information;
- Evidence of knowledge and skill in the subject area;
- If having a panel presentation – maximum of 2-3 panelists;
- Full workshop description and content.
Submitting A Workshop Proposal
Please submit your workshop proposal directly to Lisa Yeager at LYeager@pacsci.org or Conference@vannw.org BEFORE April 30, 2015! More information on the VAN website.