I am so excited about the 2012 VAN Conference! This year there will be two tracks of workshops – one for experienced volunteer managers and one for those newer to the field. There is something for everyone. This year’s conference will focus on innovation, application, and making connections! We will also enjoy a wonderful hot breakfast, a hot lunch buffet, free parking and WiFi, and wonderful opportunities to learn from each other. Don’t miss it!
VAN Conference “Embracing Change”
Friday, June 22, 2012
Lynnwood Convention Center, 3711 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Keynote speaker – Nancy Macduff of Volunteer Today
Price $80 Includes VAN membership, breakfast, lunch, free parking and WiFi!
Scholarships are still available! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
- Is the traditional model of volunteering a dinosaur?
- Episodic volunteers: One size does not fit all!
- Social Media strategies for Volunteer Managers
- Professional Development for Volunteer Managers
- Capacity Building – increasing your volunteer program impact.
- Best Practices and newest research in Volunteer Management
- Understanding Employee Volunteer programs and how to partner
- Event coordination aka herding cats!
REGISTER TODAY! http://2012vanconference.eventbrite.com