The VAN Conference Committee is already hard at work! So we can tell you that the annual conference will be Friday, June 24, 2016 at Cascadia College in Bothell! But we are still trying to decide the theme and keynote. Soon we will also be putting out an RFP to invite you our membership to facilitate discussions or lead a workshop. Would you like to join our planning committee? We usually meet in person for one hour either before or after the professional gatherings once a month, and can bring in people by phone as well. The next meetings will be:
- St. James Cathedral, 1:00pm-2:30pm, January 28th.
- Experience Music Project, 10:30-11:30am, February 25th.
- Phinney Neighborhood Association, 1:30-2:30pm, March 31.
If you are interested, you can e-mail Lisa or Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our list of committee members. We’d love to have you join in whatever area you most enjoy.
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Yeager & Lindsey Ismailova
- Emcee day of event:
- Venue: Carol Ryan
- Catering: Shana Allen
- Workshop speaker liaison/room assignment: Kimberly Jacobsen
- Resource Fair: Kimberly Jacobsen
- Volunteers: Alex Ropes
- Door Prizes: Ingrid Hartsock
- Décor/Centerpieces: Ingrid Hartsock
- P.R. (Social Media, flyers, blog posts): Jennifer T: flyer, Lindsey I.: Facebook VAN page.
- Sponsorship: Nikki Russell and Alice Fong
- A/V, Technical Aspects:
- T-shirt sales/order: Paige Schmelzer
- Treasurer: Jennifer Teeler
- Secretary: Jane Deer Hileman
- Assist as needed: Hollianne Monson