The VAN Annual Conference Committee is proud to announce its request for proposals for workshop presenters’ for the 2018 conference, being held on Friday, June 29, 2018 at Bellevue Presbyterian.
Conference Theme: “Claim Your Voice: Breaking Barriers in Volunteer Leadership”
This year we are looking forward to offering workshops presented by local volunteer management professionals and consultants that will engage participants and lend to the professional development and advancement of the volunteer program management sector. We invite you to join the 2018 conference team of professionals to present a workshop that will foster growth and add value to what we do as leaders in volunteer engagement. Our focus is to explore current industry standards and exciting innovations in the world of volunteer management!
The primary objective of the conference is to support and promote a powerful community of volunteer administration professionals, support professional development and enhance the vitality of the volunteer sector .
Volunteer Program Management professionals
PRESENTER GOALS (must align with the following):
- Support the professional development of volunteer administration professionals
- Align your workshop with the conference theme
- Offer a topic of value to conference participants
- Provide a quality conference experience
- Engage conference participants in peer to peer learning
We will consider presentations that provide the following:
- An appealing and relevant workshop title, description and content that speaks to the targeted audience;
- Workshop content for a 75 minute presentation;
- Practical and relevant information;
- Evidence of knowledge and skill in the subject area;
- If having a panel presentation – maximum of 2-3 panelists;
- Full workshop description and content.
- Proposal Deadline April 27, 2018
- Request for AV & Other Equipment May 25, 2018
- Conference: June 29, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Please submit one proposal by completing this form: VAN Workshop Presenter Form
PROPOSAL DUE BY: April 27, 2018
No honorarium provided, but speakers may attend the entire conference, and receive lunch, breakfast, and parking at no charge.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Approved on a rolling basis. Questions? Email AlexR@thehumanesociety.org