2019 VAN Conference Workshop Proposal Form is now open!!!
VANNW is excited to announce it’s request for proposals for workshops presenter’s for the 2019 conference, being held on Friday, September 27th at The Brockey Center at South Seattle College. Our conference theme this is year is “Embracing Change as a Change-Maker”. Please share with your networks!
Volunteer Program Management professionals
- Support the professional development of volunteer administration professionals
- Align your workshop with the conference theme
- Offer a topic of value to conference participants
- Provide a qualify conference experience
- Engage conference participants in peer to peer learning
We will consider presentations that provide the following:
- An appealing and relevant workshop title, description, and content that speaks to the targeted audience;
- Workshop content for a 75 minute presentation;
- Practical and relevant information;
- Evidence of a knowledge and skill in the subject area
Submitting a Workshop Proposal
- Deadline to submit your proposal is Friday, August 9th
- Ready to submit your proposal? Please click here to be taken to the submission form!
Workshop presenters may attend the entire conference and enjoy breakfast and lunch, as a thank you for providing an essential part of our conference; the workshops! Questions? Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org