We hope that you will become part of the vibrant VAN community. Take the time to invest in yourself by connecting with a network of smart, savvy and resourceful Northwest Volunteer Managers. Share your skills, ask questions, give advice, find a new tool – it’s really up to you as to what you get out of VAN. It only gets better the more you tap into the great minds in our community.
Benefits of Membership – $30 annually
- Free attendance to month VAN Professional Gatherings.
- Discount at the Annual Conference
- Membership discount at VAN-sponsored trainings/speakers
- Support the Volunteer Management community and profession
- Ensure that VANNW.org continues to be a source of resources, information and connection.
VAN membership process/structure:
- Annual Individual Membership is $30.
- VAN is not a registered 501c3. Membership/event fees are not tax-deductible.
- The membership year is from June to May of each year.
- All memberships will expire each year at the time of the conference with renewal included in the standard conference fee.
- New memberships or renewals purchased as part of the conference fee can be paid by credit card (online) or check (mail-in).
- New memberships or renewals purchased after the conference will be pro-rated and payable by check only (mail-in).
- Pro-rated memberships would be payable as follows – all prices would be for the current membership year June-May:
- If purchased in June, July, August rate: $30
- If purchased in September, October, November rate: $22.50
- If purchased in December, January, February rate: $15
- If purchased in March, April, May rate: $7.50
How to renew or become a member:
- Join us for the Annual Conference and your VAN Membership is included. Learn more.
- Become a member anytime of year by mail. Please download and complete the 2012-2013-VAN-Membership-Application to include in the mail with your payment for membership.
- If you have questions about your membership status, email Connect@VANNW.org
Help build our professional community by…
- Signing up for VANNW blog updates
- Attending a VANNW Professional Gathering
- Volunteering at the VANNW Annual Conference
- Connecting with VANNW on LinkedIn
- Joining the discussion in our Community Forum
Resources on this website are available to all – no membership or login required. Sign up for blog updates to recieve the latest information. Please direct any questions or comments to Connect@VANNW.org