Nominations are being accepted now for the AL!VE Impact Awards, recognizing volunteer engagement professionals in the nation. Through the generous financial sponsorship of Better Impact (www.betterimpact.com ), three individuals will be selected to receive $500, $250, and $125, respectively.
Emerging Leader Award – for volunteer engagement professionals who have been in the field for 1-7 years. Nomination form here.
Exemplary Leader Award – for volunteer engagement professionals who have been in the field for more than seven years and in recognition of their contributions to the field as mentors, leaders, trainers, and advocates. Nomination form here.
Nominations are open now and close September 14, 2019.
- Self Nominations are accepted.
- Award recipients and nominators are not anonymous.
- Current AL!VE Board Members are not eligible for nomination.
- 2019 recipients agree to serve on the 2020 award panel.
- Cash awards will be issued upon completion of the award form and prize funds will be disbursed by AL!VE.
- Recipients will submit a follow up report on how the award was used.
Visit https://www.volunteeralive.org/alve_impact_awards_-_sponsore.php to learn more!