We hope that you will become part of the vibrant VAN NW (Volunteer Administrators Network Northwest) community. Take the time to invest in yourself by connecting with a network of smart, savvy and resourceful Northwest Volunteer Managers. Share your skills, ask questions, give advice, find a new tool – it’s really up to you as to what you get out of VAN. It only gets better the more you tap into the great minds in our community.
Benefits of Membership – $30 annually
- Free attendance to monthly VAN Professional Gatherings.
- Discount at the Annual Conference
- Membership discount at VAN-sponsored trainings/speakers
- Support the Volunteer Management community and profession
- Ensure that VANNW.org continues to be a source of resources, information and connection.
- Free lunch for Volunteer Mangers Day in November!
- Great networking opportunities
Annual Individual Membership is $30.
VAN is not a registered 501c3. Membership/event fees are not tax-deductible.
The membership year is from now to June 2018.
All memberships will expire each year at the time of the conference with renewal included in the standard conference fee.
You can buy membership on-line at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/van-nw-membership-tickets-33516450606 or you can mail this form with a check. 2017-18 VAN-Membership-Application
This year, VAN NW is not holding its annual conference instead partnering with the Points of Light Annual Conference. Your VAN NW membership will get you half price ($200) at the National Conference which will be held at the Seattle Convention Center on June 19-21, 2017.
More information about the conference is at http://www.pointsoflight.org/signature-events/conference-volunteering-and-service. Once you become a VAN NW member you will be sent a code for the discount. This discount is only valid for those who renewed their membership for the 2017 – 2018 year.
Help build our professional community by…
- Signing up for VANNW blog updates “Stay Connected” box upper right corner
- Attending a VANNW Professional Gathering (held once a month around Puget Sound)
- Volunteering at the VANNW Annual Conference
- Connecting with VANNW on LinkedIn
- Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/VAN.Northwest/
Resources on this website are available to all – no membership or login required. Sign up for blog updates to receive the latest information. Just enter your e-mail in the Stay Connected box on the upper right corner.
Please direct any questions or comments to Connect@VANNW.org or to VAN Chair Lisa Yeager at email@example.com