Registration is open for the 2019 Conference!
Join Volunteer Administrators from around the region as we explore current industry standards and exciting innovations in the world of volunteer management.
Keynote Speaker: Amy Faulkner of The World is Fun!
Keynote: If the nonprofit sector exists to create changes, why are we so afraid of it? How do we both embrace change and inspire it in others? In this keynote address, Amy Faulkner of the World is Fun will share experiences, stories, research, and strategies that are designed to help nonprofit professionals embrace change and have fun doing so.
What you will find at the Conference:
- Breakout sessions tailored to you, whether you are a beginner in the field or a seasoned professional.
- Vendors and resources you will find useful.
- Plus, registration includes all workshops and meals.
- Scholarships are available
- $100 (Early Bird until July 27th)
- $120 (After July 27th, registration closes on September 20th)
- $150 (Registering the day of the conference, does not include lunch)
- Scholarships are available! $50 + volunteer for an hour or two (you’ll get to attend all sessions)
- All registration options include VAN NW membership for 1 year.
- Click HERE to register!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
For a listing of workshops, presenters and the Conference schedule, visit the Conference page.